Sunday, November 28, 2010

Flying High… Inside

Found in: Google Images
I’ve always been somewhat of a dare devil… And skydiving was the perfect challenge. They only thing standing in my way was my age. I was merely seventeen at the time and a year shy of being legally able to jump witlessly out of an airplane. Soooo… The next best alternative was to go inside! And indoor skydiving it was! I swear to you, is as serious as being two thousand feet up in the air. Half the day was spent inside of a classroom learning all the rules and regulations of sport, then we were fitted in our suits, to me, that looked like flying squirrels. And off we went to the turbo tunnel! I watched a few demonstrations, and then it was my turn. As soon as I entered the air tunnel my suit caught the blast and away I went! I soon got the hang of it and there I was suspended upside-down and all around, like a feather in the wind. The adrenaline running through my veins was insane and there is nothing else like floating up and down in mid-air. This trip was extremely crazy, and I guess that’s another thing to cross off the ol’ bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment