Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Passion, My Love, My Life.

OK... So BMX isn't the daintiest thing a girl can do, but what can I say... It's my job. It all started about six years ago when I had an epiphany overnight, my dad and my brother both raced, and I wanted to join the crowd. The friends, the family, and the atmosphere all seemed so inviting and I was welcomed with open arms. Who would have known that I actually would have some talent on a bike and I stuck with it.  My dad has always been by my right by my side and he supports me in everything I do. My days gradually began to belong to the gym and the road doing sprints, and now six years later I'm a Professional. I first Pro race was actually just last weekend in Riverview, Florida at the USA BMX Track. Man was that an experience! The crowd watching every move you make and cheering your name, there's no other feeling that can be compared to it! With my adrenaline running high, the gate dropped and we were off! There is nowhere else I would rather be or nothing else I would rather do, this is my passion, my love, and my life. And hell… You only live once right?

No comments:

Post a Comment